Welcome to the Social Media Meetup blog!
Here, we’re going to be creating a space to share tips from the meetups, guest posts from attendees and plenty of insights to maximise your social media efforts. And the good news is; we’re looking for contributors. We’ve managed to build an incredible community offline and we want to bring that conversation online so people can keep getting value from those conversations.
How do I contribute?
Our submission guidelines are below – please bear with us on getting back to you as it’s a small team responding to your pitches.
- Articles need to relate to social media and how it can add value to businesses. We welcome ideas about social media strategy, content creation, campaign management, paid social media and anything else that will add value to people’s efforts online.
- Pitch us your idea in a few sentences – don’t rock up with a full article. That’s a waste of your time if it’s not a good fit for us.
- Articles can be anywhere between 500 – 2000 words long.
- Videos are also welcome; if they’re about 5 – 10 minutes long that’s great.
- Images used need to either be copyright-free or belong to you. We recommend sourcing images from unsplash.
- Send your submissions to [email protected]